We represent clients in highly sensitive and critically important family law matters. Our team has significant experience representing husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, grandparents, and children in domestic relations matters. Domestic relations law has become increasingly complex and it is important for you to obtain legal counsel from reputable attorneys who have experience in the area.
Whether you are establishing legal decision-making and/or parenting time rights, confronting asset and debt division in a divorce, considering a relocation with your children outside of Arizona, contemplating a prenuptial agreement, modifying a divorce decree or custody plan, or desiring placement or visitation of a child for whom you are not the legal parent, our team can assist you in working through the legal process.
Specifically, we represent clients in the following matters:
- Child Custody (Legal Decision-Making and Parenting Time)
- Child Support
- Maternity and Paternity
- Grandparent or Third Party Rights
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Legal Separation
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Orders of Protection (Restraining Orders)
- Mediation Services
- Parenting Coordinator Services